Sunday, November 24, 2013

Welcome to my New Blog!

      Welcome to JmeBeautyObsessed!  My name is Jaime and I am a beauty obsessed wife and mother of two.  I have went back and forth about starting a blog for quite awhile now.  I finally just decided there was no reason not to start one.  As my husband likes to say "You need to find someone to talk to about beauty things because you are obsessed!"  Yes...well I suppose I am obsessed :-).  I love to research everything makeup and beauty related.  
      My passion with makeup started about three years ago.  I saw an ad for a beauty subscription service on a website one day.  I then started researching what it was and what the boxes contained.   Before I knew it, I was watching YouTube videos, reading blogs, and researching every aspect about beauty related products.  
       Fast forward to three years later and I continue to be just as obsessed with makeup.  I love to share the information I learn about products with friends, family, or anyone who will listen (including my husband who is less than interested).  I am hoping this blog will allow me to share my passion with others.  I plan on doing product reviews, subscription box reviews, product alerts, and anything else beauty related.   I hope you will join me in my beauty obsession!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment